Circle Home physical therapists are experts in improving mobility and muscular strength. They help patients attain pain-free movement and their services are designed to expand, restore or maintain motion. Patients benefit from physical therapy when they have had joint replacement or other major surgery or amputation, for example. Patients with a chronic illness that involves muscular and movement disorders will also benefit from physical therapy.
Services may include:
- Coaching to improve walking and transferring
- Developing a home exercise program
- Teaching fall prevention strategies
- Providing ultrasound treatments
- Recommending and coaching in the use of assistive devices (walkers, canes, etc.)