Do you want a career that is consistent with your values, your skills and your life goals? One that offers flexibility, fairness and opportunities to grow? We may have an exciting opportunity for you right now.
Our employees enjoy a collegial team culture and work that is deeply engaging. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and ongoing education.
For our teams we choose people with outstanding skills, a compassionate spirit, respect for diversity, and an eagerness to learn. We invite you to start the conversation by contacting us at HR@vnalowell.org.
See a list of our current openings.
Benefits for full time professional clinicians include:
- Vacation time: 15 days in years 1-3; 20 days after 4 years
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays per year
- Personal days: 1 day after one year; 2 days after two years; 3 days after three years
- Sick time: employees accrue 1 day per month to a maximum of 90 days
- Retirement: 403(B) plan, with agency contributions
- Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO Blue; Blue Cross dental plan
- Life Insurance and long-term disability insurance: after 1 year, at no employee cost
- Education: tuition assistance, professional development allowance
- Voluntary benefits (pre-tax): flexible medical spending accounts, flexible dependent care account; and a variety of post-tax voluntary insurance benefits
- Mileage reimbursement at the IRS rate
We welcome and appreciate diversity.