VNA Hospice of Greater Lowell
You have come to this page because you or someone you love has advanced illness and a cure is not expected. We welcome you with compassion and respect.
What do you want most in the remaining months? Patients and families often mention:
- protection from pain and distressing symptoms
- living with personal dignity
- feeling the comfort of loved ones
- enjoying special moments
- finishing something important
- achieving emotional and spiritual peace
- saying a graceful goodbye
VNA Hospice is designed to help you meet these goals. It's medically gentle care, focused on you and your loved ones, and brought to you at home by a team of nurses, social workers, spiritual counselors, aides and volunteers.