VNA Health Care at Home
- Have you just come home from a hospital or nursing/rehabilitation center?
- Do you have a new or serious diagnosis?
- Are you are having difficulty managing safely at home?
Then ask your physician or hospital social worker for a referral to the VNA of Greater Lowell, or call us directly at 978-459-9343.
Our services are focused on acute conditions that need professional medical attention. Home health care is for patients who have difficulty getting out of the house, and who need help with:
- recovery after surgery or a hospital stay
- healing after a serious injury
- coping with a major change in health
- medical treatments that require a nurse or therapist
- preventing complications after childbirth
- learning how to successfully manage a chronic disease
Members of our clinical team come to your home. We schedule our visits, our services, and our staff according to your medical condition. We communicate with your physician and we offer direct billing to Medicare, Medicaid and HMO/insurance plans.
We welcome your comments & questions.